Lily-Rose Depp looks summer chic in pink floral dress while we enjoy her upskirt
She celebrated her 18th birthday at the end of last month.
Don’t worry about that upskirt the paps snapped of Johnny’s little girl, Lily Rose Depp. Not only am I pretty sure she’s wearing some panties under there, you can’t see much of anything other than her long, slender legs.
As for the last post of Depp, where it was mentioned that she’s beautiful when she smiles, well, the paps caught shots of that as well. Lily Rose looked to be having a great time shopping with friends while out in Los Angeles and I love that she was looking over a bunch of SoCal toys called Homie Rollerz. They’re little figurines of homeboys & girls with a lowrider accessory and they’re totally rad. I’d wager a guess that she might be looking at getting her daddy one of them for Father’s Day because I like that thought better than some of the other ones I have about her pops these days.
Lily-Rose Melody Depp is a French-American actress and model. Wikipedia
Born: May 27, 1999 (age 18), Paris, France
Height: 5′ 3″
Residence: Los Angeles, California, U.S. Paris, France
Parents: Johnny Depp, Vanessa Paradis
Date of Birth 27 May 1999, Paris, France
Birth Name Lily-Rose Melody Depp
Height 5′ 3″ (1.6 m)
Lily-Rose Depp was born 27 May, 1999 in Paris, France. Her mother is French singing sensation Vanessa Paradis, and her father is American actor Johnny Depp. Her little brother, John “Jack” Christoper III, joined the clan in 2002. During Lily-Rose’s early years, the Depp-Paradis family divided their time between their homes in France and LA, and the children would often travel with their parents while they were working.
Depp and Paradis split in 2012 after 14 years together. Following the split, both Lily-Rose and Jack spent most of their time stateside where they attended prestigious private schools in LA.
At school, Lily-Rose performs well academically. She has participated on the debate team, and has also participated in dance and music performances. She is well liked by her teachers and peers and is said to have a dry, somewhat dark sense of humor. She is lauded by those close to her as being extremely bright, funny and kindhearted. Beyond acting, she has also dabbled in recording; the track “La Ballade De Lily Rose” appears on Paradis’ album “Bliss” (2000.)
Lily-Rose Depp is a French-American actress and model. She is the daughter of American actor Johnny Depp and French singer, actress, and model Vanessa Paradis.
Depp began her acting career with a cameo role in Tusk (2014), written specifically for her by Kevin Smith, the father of her friend, Harley Quinn Smith. Smith later wrote a spin-off of Tusk (2014), focused on Depp and Quinn Smith’s characters, entitled Yoga Hosers (2016).
- Daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis.
- Lily-Rose Depp is good friends with Harley Quinn Smith, the daughter of director/filmmaker Kevin Smith. The two girls, who co-star in Smith’s film Yoga Hosers (2016), met in kindergarten.
- Johnny Depp has Lily-Rose’s name tattooed on his chest over his heart.
- Lily-Rose has one sibling, younger brother Jack Depp (John “Jack” Christopher Depp III), born in 2002.
- In 2007, Lily-Rose was hospitalized for a serious e.coli infection which led to acute kidney failure. Her father, who was in the middle of shooting “Sweeney Todd,” halted filming so that he may be by her side as she recuperated. Depp later donated around $2 million to Great Ormond Street Hospital to show his gratitude.
- While numerous social media sites have been dedicated to the young ingénue, her parents, actor Johnny Depp and French signer Vanessa Paradis, have tried to keep their children out of the limelight. While there are numerous social media profiles that purport to be Lily-Rose, they’re all fake except for her official Instagram account. Photos and videos posted to the web have been pilfered from the Facebook, Instagram, and Vine profiles belonging to her friends.
- In the language of flowers, Lily-Rose’s name evokes opposing characteristics. The lily, the birth flower for the month of May, is associated with virtue and chastity. The white lily is often used as a symbol of the Virgin
- Mary’s holiness and purity. The rose, symbolic of love and passion, is closely associated with Aphrodite and Venus, the Roman and Greek goddesses of love.
- Lily-Rose is fluent in both English and French.
- Has struggled with Anorexia and is now in recovery.
- Has dual French and U.S. citizenship.
- Although she was too young to vote, she supported Sen. Bernie Sanders during the 2016 presidential election.
- Niece of Alysson Paradis.
- If you like something one day, then you do, and if you like something else the other day, it’s whatever.
- I am a little into yoga.
- You don’t have to label yourself, because it’s not set in stone. It’s so fluid, and there’s so much pressure on kids to label themselves and say, ‘This is what I am; this is what I like.’
- If you’re shooting a really serious, dramatic scene, personally I wouldn’t want to look at the camera.
- I never like revealing too much about myself. Once you start giving people that look into your life, then they just want more and more.
- Being able to feel free and comfortable in your character’s skin is so important.
- When I was a baby, I wore my mom’s Chanel pumps – to be able to say that I work with Karl Lagerfeld is a dream come true.
- Art is such a personal experience, I really try to make my own thing.
- I would be much less stressed out without social media. I am constantly afraid of getting hacked. It’s like being afraid of stepping on glass.
- I’m a Gemini, very spontaneous.
- I can act every single day because I love it; it’s just so liberating. It might be rare, but there are certain moments when you really don’t feel like yourself. When you are in the character so fully, it’s the best feeling ever. I so love it. Even if those moments come just once a day or every other day, they are just worth it.
It might be rare, but there are certain moments when you really don’t feel like yourself. When you are in the character so fully, it’s the best feeling ever. I so love it. Even if those moments come just once a day or every other day, they are just worth it.
- I wanted to be a singer, but once I started acting, I felt so comfortable. Now, all I want to do is act.
- Chanel has always been this big thing for me – there are baby pictures of me wearing my mom’s Chanel pumps.
- I’m very specific about what I put out on social media about myself. But that’s also why I like social media: because it feels like the only thing that I have to control my own image.
- I have a good time when I’m acting, and bottom line, I just want to enjoy myself and be a happy person, and acting makes me happy. I enjoy it, and it’s a good way to escape yourself. You just become somebody else for a little bit, and it’s a lot of fun.
- I first started using social media when I was 12 or something – not publicly; I had private accounts.
The only movies I want to do are the ones I’m passionate about. I care about school, and I’m still a kid. I want to live like that while I can.
- I grew up with the media circus. My whole life. My parents were very calm about the photographers, the fans, and all that. But I understood right away that I hadn’t done anything to deserve that attention. No matter what happens, it will be there. I didn’t choose it. You just can’t take that too seriously. You need to live your life. And stay calm.
- It is delicate being my age and trying to do all the regular teenager stuff, and then having that in the spotlight.
My parents weren’t very strict. They’ve always trusted me to be independent and make my own decisions. There wasn’t really anything to rebel against.
My mom gave me a Chanel dress when I was younger. I felt special. I think anybody feels special in Chanel.
- I just shot my first dramatic movie in France, and for those dramatic scenes that I shot, I would not want to look at those. There’s a certain mindset you have to put yourself into for those scenes, and looking at the monitor would just take you out of it.
- I’ve done yoga, and it’s fun, but I’m not the kind of person that can wake up and do it every morning. It’s like, I have to be in the mood.
- For as long as I can remember, I’ve just loved Chanel.
- My parents were very calm about the photographers, the fans, and all that. But I understood right away that I hadn’t done anything to deserve that attention. No matter what happens, it will be there. I didn’t choose it. You just can’t take that too seriously. You need to live your life. And stay calm.
Just like food, you could think peanut butter is your favorite food for 5,000 years and then be like, ‘I actually like burgers better’, you know? I was just trying to say that kids and people in general don’t have to label themselves and say, ‘I’m straight’ or ‘I’m gay’ or ‘I’m whatever.’
I was just trying to say that it’s unnecessary; you don’t need to label yourself. I guess it came off the wrong way, because then everyone labelled me as gay. That’s not what I was trying to say. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, of course!