No idea if this is part of Fappening 2.0 rendevzous?
Nonetheless, The Walking Dead star is leaking, sorry, we mean to say her sextape has just been leaked on the cloud.
It appears the salacious homemade sextape was filmed in the late 1990’s when she was 18 or 19 years old? Some dudes say this is not The Walking Dead Lauren Cohan, but The Humping Dead Lauren Cohan wannabe?
Regardless … Lauren Cohan is sexy.
Photos & Sextape Allegedly Of Lauren Cohan Leak In Fappening 2.0 After ‘Walking Dead’ Panel At Paley Fest
Lauren Cohan Leaked Sextape
Lauren Cohan is an American actress and model, best known for her role as Maggie Greene on The Walking Dead.
Date of Birth 7 January 1982, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Height 5′ 7″ (1.7 m)
Lauren Cohan was born in 1982, in Philadelphia and lived in Cherry Hill Township, New Jersey during her childhood before moving to the United Kingdom. Lauren graduated from the University of Winchester / King Alfred’s College where she studied Drama and English Literature, before touring with a theatre company she co-founded at the University. Lauren then split her time and work between London and Los Angeles, working on several films as well as some non-commercial projects.
Lauren Cohan is a British-American actress and model, best known for her role as Maggie Greene on The Walking Dead (2010) and recurring roles on The Vampire Diaries (2009), Supernatural (2005), and Chuck (2007).
After her film debut Casanova as Sister Beatrice, she starred in the sequel to Van Wilder: Party Liaison (2002), _Van Wilder: The Rise of Taj as Charlotte Higginson (2006)_. Her next role was in the 2007 film Float (2008). In February 2010, she was cast in Death Race 2 (2010), with Sean Bean and Danny Trejo and also supernatural-horror The Boy (2016), where Lauren played the main character Greta.
In 2016, Cohan also appeared as Martha Wayne in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016).
- Graduated with a BA in English and Drama from Winchester University, UK.
- Splits her time and work between London and Los Angeles.
- Lived in Cherry Hill Township, New Jersey, during her childhood before moving to the United Kingdom.
- Has an English accent.
- Initially auditioned for the role of Ruby in Supernatural (2005). The role was eventually given to Katie Cassidy.
- Takes kickboxing classes.
- Is a model turned actress.
- Her publicist is Erica Gray.
- Her best friend is actress Amy Shiels. They were together filming Young Alexander the Great (2010).
- Lauren supports the “Atlanta Music Project”, an intense music education program for under-served youth in Atlanta.
- Her mom is Scottish and her dad is American.
- Her mother remarried when she was about age 7.
- She moved to London from New Jersey, when she was age 14, and moved to Los Angeles, when she was age 22, to do acting. She decided to do that, after the Premiere of National Lampoon’s Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj (2006) in LA.
- She worked as a waitress at “The Cat & The Fiddle” (restaurant & pub) on the Sunset Blvd in Los Angeles when she moved to LA.
- Lauren has a house in London.
- Lauren initially wanted to be a child psychologist, but always considered the possibility of joining the performing arts and she ended up attending the University of Winchester for Drama.
- Her make-up artist is Jamie Greenberg.
- Lauren was a model before she became an actress.
- Lauren made her television debut in the year 2005 in the movie The Quiet Assassin (2005).
- Lauren can play the piano.
- Lauren sings. Her voice type is alto, mezzo-soprano.
- Lauren loves yoga.
- Lauren loves the book, “Life Of Pi”, by Yann Martel and the 2012 film, Life of Pi (2012), based on this novel.
- Lauren learned fencing, while she was doing Van Wilder 2: The Rise of Taj (2006), and archery, while filming
- The Quiet Assassin (2005). She also learned how to use guns during her stint on Supernatural (2005).
- Lauren is an avid fan of the 1989 film, Pet Sematary (1989), and, while living in England, she lived near a real Pet Cemetery.
- Her favourite actor is Tom Hanks.
- Lauren initially auditioned for the role of “Ruby” in Supernatural (2005). The role was eventually given to Katie Cassidy.
- Lauren got her inspiration for playing her Supernatural (2005) character Bela from Catherine Zeta-Jones’ character Virginia Baker in the 1999 film Entrapment (1999).
- Lauren’s favorite Supernatural (2005) character to work with is “Gordon Walker”, played by Sterling K. Brown.
- One of her favorite episodes to watch is Supernatural: Skin (2005), from the show’s first season.
- She was cast in the second season of the AMC television series The Walking Dead (2010) based on the comic book series of the same name, in the recurring role of Maggie Greene. She was promoted to the main cast in the third season.
- Cohan starred in a pilot for The CW called Heavenly in which she played the lead character, an attorney who teams up with an angel; it was not picked up as a series.
- She has also guest-starred on TV shows, such as Modern Family (2009), CSI: NY (2004), Cold Case (2003),
- Life (2007) (2009), and The Bold and the Beautiful (1987) (2007).
- Cohan’s major movie debut was the 2005 film Casanova (2005) as Sister Beatrice.
- She has five younger half siblings.
- Ranked #41 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- Her Mother’s name is Susan.
- Both Lauren and her mother converted to Judaism, her stepfather’s religion. Lauren had a Bat Mitzvah ceremony.
- Sometimes you just have to chop a zombie like a melon. What can I say?
- See my family, that is the most important. Otherwise, anything that involves bicycles, peaceful venues or the big wide open.
- I don’t recall ever deciding to pursue a career in acting.
- I have a very weak stomach for horror. I need curtains on the front windows of my house because that heightens the whole fear factor.
- I really miss doing stage though, I really do. I actually prefer that, hands down to anything else and I can do it in bits and pieces but it’s not that easy to commit to a play. Life’s much easier if you can get work in TV or film so I don’t know. I’ll have a summer hiatus so maybe that’s when I can do it.
- I’m not religious, but the tradition, the culture and the history are very important to me.
- A Fish Called Wanda (1988). The BEST people of the world in ONE film.
- I went for the audition, which was shrouded in all kinds of secrecy to keep the storyline under wraps, and 5 days later I was in Atlanta and 700 years older.
- I was born in Philadelphia, I lived in New Jersey for a short time, and then I moved to England, when I was a kid. And then, I recently moved to L.A. I’m American by birth, and English by accent. I grew up just outside London, in Surrey.