How do we know?
Cos Caroline Vreeland is allowed to post titties and pussy on Instagram
- Half the world knows Instagram is owned by Facebook. And,
- Facebook is authoritatively owned by Mark Zuckerberg
- We know Caroline Vreeland is not related to Mark Zuckerberg by blood. Therefore,
- There’s no reason why Caroline Vreeland is exempted to abide by the Facebook’s titties and pussy law
- Caroline Vreeland is a pussy and presumably, Mark Zuckerberg is no difference from pussy grabber Donald Trump… And as such,
- We believe this is yet another Stormy Affair whereby we picture Mark Zuckerberg chasing Stormy, sorry, Caroline while holding a copy of Playboy magazine….
Okay, enough billshit. Here’s the beef…
Boobzilla Caroline Vreeland gets full marks for bare nipple fashion shoot
PROUD owner of the internet’s favorite pair of boobs, Caroline Vreeland is at it again, this time setting pulses racing in a racy new fashion campaign.
The talented star ditched her kit as part of an advertising campaign for the launch of clothing brand God Can’t Destroy Streetwear.
It begins showing Vreeland – who juggles a career in music with her modelling portfolio – singing from behind a curtain with only… WTF poncho? But after a couple of seconds she appears from behind the veil, dressed in a stylish but extremely revealing… WTF poncho?
You know what, we’re no fashion guru, we don’t know fashion jargon. All we know is we see titties, and we see pussy.
I am going to install Instagram again… just to see PORN.
Honestly, I have deleted Instagram dozens of times. Why? Facebook, Instagram and everything own by them are nothing but spying and spamming apps – In fact, the world #1 data thief. I have avoiding them like plague. Guess it’s time to be enslaved by these online bastards again… How else can see titties and pussy of Boobzilla Caroline Vreeland (and I am sure there are many more out there)?
See for yourself…
And a lil more… BONUS