Date of Birth 19 February 1985, Winter Park, Florida, USA
Birth Name Arielle Caroline Kebbel
Height 5′ 8″ (1.73 m)
Arielle Kebbel was born on February 19, 1985 in Winter Park, Florida, USA as Arielle Caroline Kebbel. She is an actress and cinematographer, known for The Uninvited (2009), American Pie Presents Band Camp (2005) and John Tucker Must Die (2006).
Arielle Kebbel & Taylor McEnery , in Ballers [S1E6]
- Was a contestant in the 2002 Miss Florida Teen USA Beauty Pageant.
- Ranked #95 in Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 list.
- Graduated from high school one semester early with a 4.3 GPA.
- She actually booked her first job of “Lindsey Lister” on Gilmore Girls (2000), within the first week of moving to Los Angeles.
- Works closely with the charitable organization “ReachBack LA”.
- Was the December 2006 entry in Stuff magazine’s 2006-2007 pin up calendar.
- Attended the Maile School in Winter Park, Florida. Other graduates include: Phil Moore, Shannon McGinnis, Tristan Ramel Greye, and Mandy Moore.
- Ranked #54 in Croatian FHM magazine “100 sexiest woman in the world of 2008” list.
- Lived across the hall from David Blue in a Hollywood apartment complex from 2004-2005.
- Ranked #48 in Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2009 list.
- Daughter of Sheri Kebbel.
- Her father is of German descent. Her mother is of mostly German, and some English, ancestry.
- Friend of Leonard Nimoy.
- If I meet two guys at the same time and one of them is coming on really strong and talking a lot, and the other is more quiet and reserved, I’m going to like the second one. I want someone who isn’t going to give it away in the first meeting.
- I want someone who can respectfully challenge me. I know what I believe, so there’s no point in my taking on a relationship with someone who thinks like me or laughs at what I laugh at. I enjoy being with someone who can offer me the opposite.
- My ex would know not to talk to me until I came back from running. I’d always be in a better place.
- One night I was driving and so infatuated with dipping French fries into my milk shake that I drove right through a stop sign. The cop who pulled me over had no mercy.
- In my perfect world, I go off and make films, and then come home to my farm.