Posts Tagged ‘Nipslip’

Coco Nipslip

coco nipple slip

Sitting around and watching the Coco and Ice T show, I decided to look for some nude Coco pics.  Although I did find a few, I thought this recent nipslip picture of her was even better.

Fresh scandal on infamous ship – Daily Telegraph

HMAS SUCCESS

There have been allegations of sexual misconduct aboard the HMAS Success. Picture: Defence Source:Supplied

A YOUNG female sailor claims to have been sexually assaulted aboard HMAS Success last week, plunging the navy into a fresh scandal over the ship notorious for its shocking history of sex, drug and alcohol abuse.

The 25-year-old has told police she was ambushed in a storeroom aboard the ship docked at Garden Island and indecently assaulted on Tuesday by a more senior sailor.

While Kings Cross police have launched an investigation, the Defence Force only revealed the alleged incident yesterday after being questioned by The Sunday Telegraph.

The allegation comes months after an inquiry heard HMAS Success was “rotten to the core”, gripped by a predatory culture of sexual misconduct, fuelled by booze and steroids.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Kings Cross detectives have launched an investigation into claims the young sailor was sexually assaulted by an older superior officer on Tuesday night.

“Police attached to Kings Cross Local Area Command are liaising with the Department of Defence in relation to an alleged indecent assault at Woolloomooloo on Tuesday. An investigation is under way into the circumstances surrounding the alleged incident,” a police spokesman said.

In response to questions from The Sunday Telegraph yesterday, a Defence spokesman said the department was “aware of an allegation by a female member that she was indecently assaulted by a fellow crew member”.

The allegation was “immediately referred to the Australian Defence Force Investigative Service, who have referred it to NSW Police for investigation”.

The Defence spokesman said the navy was “taking the claim seriously” and the alleged victim and the offender were getting support.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal the alleged victim raised the alarm with naval officials at Garden Island, sparking an internal investigation.

However the next day, the sailor lodged a complaint at nearby Kings Cross police station. The alleged offender was removed from the ship, which has since set sail. He is expected to be formally charged by police this week.

The woman alleges she was followed into the storeroom by the man. She alleges the superior said her “duties had changed”. He then allegedly blocked her path as she tried to leave, placing one of his legs in front of her until she was straddling him, before moving his hands up between her legs and indecently assaulting her.

The victim went to police after the naval superior who received her complaint launched an inquiry, then left for Jervis Bay, south of Sydney, on an unrelated matter.

The sex assault claim follows assurances by Defence in February to clean up the toxic culture on board HMAS Success and rebuild the navy’s image as a safe place for women to work.

The inquiry found sailors aboard HMAS Success were involved in “predatory sexual behaviour”, excessive alcohol consumption, and a “fiercely tribal culture”.

Defence Force chief, General David Hurley, said the findings into the conduct aboard the Success, announced in February, were not “the norm for the navy”.

A string of other scandals has dogged the military, including the “Skype sex” scandal that rocked the Australian Defence Force Academy earlier this year.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Kings Cross detectives have launched an investigation into claims the young sailor was sexually assaulted by an older superior officer on Tuesday night.

“Police attached to Kings Cross Local Area Command are liaising with the Department of Defence in relation to an alleged indecent assault at Woolloomooloo on Tuesday. An investigation is under way into the circumstances surrounding the alleged incident,” a police spokesman said.

In response to questions from The Sunday Telegraph yesterday, a Defence spokesman said the department was “aware of an allegation by a female member that she was indecently assaulted by a fellow crew member”.

The allegation was “immediately referred to the Australian Defence Force Investigative Service, who have referred it to NSW Police for investigation”.

The Defence spokesman said the navy was “taking the claim seriously” and the alleged victim and the offender were getting support.

The Sunday Telegraph can reveal the alleged victim raised the alarm with naval officials at Garden Island, sparking an internal investigation.

However the next day, the sailor lodged a complaint at nearby Kings Cross police station. The alleged offender was removed from the ship, which has since set sail. He is expected to be formally charged by police this week.

The woman alleges she was followed into the storeroom by the man. She alleges the superior said her “duties had changed”. He then allegedly blocked her path as she tried to leave, placing one of his legs in front of her until she was straddling him, before moving his hands up between her legs and indecently assaulting her.

The victim went to police after the naval superior who received her complaint launched an inquiry, then left for Jervis Bay, south of Sydney, on an unrelated matter.

The sex assault claim follows assurances by Defence in February to clean up the toxic culture on board HMAS Success and rebuild the navy’s image as a safe place for women to work.

The inquiry found sailors aboard HMAS Success were involved in “predatory sexual behaviour”, excessive alcohol consumption, and a “fiercely tribal culture”.

Defence Force chief, General David Hurley, said the findings into the conduct aboard the Success, announced in February, were not “the norm for the navy”.

A string of other scandals has dogged the military, including the “Skype sex” scandal that rocked the Australian Defence Force Academy earlier this year.


Celebrity Nipslip: Kaylee DeFer

Kaylee DeFer (born Kaylee Vanni September 23, 1986) is an American actress.

Woods is back, as are the questions

Tiger Woods ended an 11-week absence from the PGA Tour Thursday with the surprising announcement that he would play next week at the W.G.C.-Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone Country Club.

It is not surprising that Woods would return to a golf course where he has won seven times. What is surprising is that he is coming back to the golf course where his most recent memory is of playing probably the worst 72 holes of his professional career — shooting 18 over par and finishing 78th in the 80-man field last year.

Then there are the other uncertainties. How much has he been able to strengthen the two injuries — a strained medial collateral ligament in his left knee and the strained Achilles’ tendon that was previously torn — that have kept him out of action since May 12?

And how much work has he done on his game to prepare for Firestone’s bowling-alley fairways? None to speak of, according to his swing coach, Sean Foley, on CBSsports.com on Wednesday. Foley was confirming as much in text messages to friends late Thursday night, saying he and Woods would be getting back to work Friday for the first time since May.

There is still the uncertainty about how Woods will fare without the familiar figure of Steve Williams on the bag. Williams, who caddied for Woods for 13 years and 13 of Woods’s 14 major championship wins, was fired last month during the AT&T National, ending one of golf’s most successful player-caddie relationships.

Which brings up the other uncertainty in all this: who will replace Williams? Will Woods go with a temporary fix by calling on his boyhood friend Bryon Bell, who is now an executive with Woods’s golf course design group? Or will he pull out another major surprise at Firestone by announcing a permanent replacement? Golf Digest reported Thursday night that Bell would be on the bag.

Bell caddied for Woods in his third and final US Amateur championship victory in Portland, in 1996. He was implicated by Rachel Uchitel, the first of the women who figured prominently in the Woods sex scandal, as having sent her the plane tickets for her trip to Melbourne for the Australian Open in November 2009.

The announcement on Woods’s website either ignored or glossed over all the uncertainties, which is what personal websites are for. Ditto for Woods’s Twitter post, which predictably enthused that the former world No. 1 is “feeling fit and ready to tee it up at Firestone.”

If that is true, and Woods can return to previous form at the tough, old golf course — where before last year he had never finished out of the top five — then what we have shaping up is a competitive bonanza the remainder of the season. Every top player in golf will be at Firestone, as well as the following week at the P.G.A. Championship at the Atlanta Athletic Club.

Would the folks at the PGA of America think about livening things up for featured TV pairings the first two days of that event? Maybe with a threesome of Woods, Scott and, well, why not Rory McIlroy? Or the freshly-minted British Open champion, Darren Clarke? Or Lee Westwood or Luke Donald or Martin Kaymer?

Think golf fans, casual, lukewarm and hard-core, might tune in for that?

NY TIMES NEWS SERVICE