Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting fan, 16, and forcing her to give him and bodyguard oral sex and threatened they would ‘beat her head in’ if she ever told
- Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan girl while he was filming Over the Top in Las Vegas in 1986, according to a police report obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
- The actor, who was 40 years old at the time, met the teenager while he was filming at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel and she was given keys to his room
- Stallone allegedly had sex with the girl, telling her she was ‘very tight’, before asking the minor if she had ever had sex with two men at the same time
- The girl claims Stallone’s bodyguard Michael ‘Mike’ De Luca, who was in the bathroom until Stallone brought him out, ‘forced’ her to give him oral sex
- After performing oral sex on De Luca for some time, the teen claims he penetrated her while she was made to perform oral sex on Stallone
- The teen told police she became ‘very uncomfortable’ when De Luca joined in on the sexual encounter but said she felt she had ‘no choice’ in the matter
- Afterwards, the teen claims Stallone said she couldn’t tell anyone because both men were married and if she said anything, ‘they would have to beat her head in’
- Police said she decided not to press charges against the men because she was scared and humiliated
Sylvester Stallone accused of coercing teen into unwanted sex act in 1986
Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl while he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in the late 1980s, according to a bombshell police report obtained by DailyMail.com.
The Rocky actor was 40 years old when an unnamed teenager disclosed to Las Vegas police that she had been ‘intimidated’ into having sex with him and his bodyguard Michael ‘Mike’ De Luca at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.
The 16-year-old claimed she had sex with Stallone and he encouraged De Luca to join them. At that point she became ‘very uncomfortable’ with the encounter but felt she had ‘no choice’.
De Luca then forced the teenager to perform oral sex on him before penetrating her, while Stallone made her give him oral sex, according to the police report.
The girl claims she met Stallone and De Luca at the hotel suite. From there, the teen said she and Stallone went into the bedroom, got undressed and began having intercourse, while De Luca stayed in the bathroom.
The teen told police that they ‘really didn’t have sex’ because Stallone only inserted himself ‘a little ways’ into her and ‘only kept it in for a few seconds’.
Stallone remarked to the girl that she was ‘very tight’ before asking her if she ever had sex with two men at the same time, according to the report.
Stallone allegedly asked De Luca if he wanted a ‘blow job’ from the teen and De Luca then ‘forced her head down onto his penis’, the minor further claims De Luca forced her to perform oral sex on him for a few minutes before he ‘came around and had vaginal sex with her’. Then Stallone allegedly ‘came over to her and pushed her head down onto his penis and made her give him a blow job’.
Neither of the men climaxed but the teen said that Stallone asked her if she ‘wanted to see come’ and then he ejaculated in front of her, the report continued.
The bombshell police report was made a year before Stallone’s half-sister Toni-Ann Filiti, threatened him with a lawsuit in 1987, alleging that Stallone raped her and sexually assaulted her for years.
Although court documents show the actor ‘vigorously denied and continues to deny and dispute all claims of wrongdoing’, he agreed to give Filiti a lump sum of $2 million, as well as $16,666 a month for the rest of her life.
His half-sister, whose own mother claimed she was a drug addict, died in 2012 after a battle with lung cancer.
Stallone is one of the most recent A-listers in Hollywood to be accused of sexual assault and/or harassment in the wake of damaging claims made against Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey, Louis C.K., Brett Ratner, among several others.
Did You Know?
Film actor Sylvester Stallone was interviewed and featured in the September 1978 edition of Playboy Magazine.
Sylvester Stallone found himself in at the start of his career. After working as an extra in 1969’s Downhill Racer, the starving actor wound up playing “the lead” in a ratty softcore porno film called The Party at Kitty and Studs in 1970.
Apparently, there is a pornographic film out there someplace called The Italian Stallion …
The grindhouse-like mess was not released, but he got a hefty paycheck of $200.00 for his trouble… And pretty much all he had to do in it was roll around naked with several women and show off his gently-toned physique.
Stallone proceeded to play bit parts in “real” movies, some of them well-known such as Lovers and Other Strangers (1970), Bananas (1971) and Klute (1971)
The Italian Stallion (also known as Party at Kitty and Stud’s) a.k.a The Sylvester Stallone Porno
It seems like you can just commit any crime and pay your way out of punishment if you’re rich and well connected enough. See also: Jeffrey Epstein.
An article in 2013 about it painted her as a blackmailing drug-addict looking to cash in on her brothers fame for drug money so she didn’t have to hook anymore.
Basically, it said his mother said: being the good guy he is he wanted to save her which is why he gave her the settlement money.
Yeah first thing I’d want to do when my sibling accuses me of rape and abuse is enable them and their drug use and extortion mindset by settling and giving $2mil and $17k a month. True hero. rolling my eyes
Sly? Man oh man, never would have guessed. Expose them all.
So did he do it? You know, beat her head in for telling.