Melissa Benoist plot from Supergirl and Homeland.
Preposterous Presidential Promise
President Trump says buy American, but Ivanka’s fashion line made in China
President Trump made a sweeping promise on Inauguration Day: “We will follow two simple rules: Buy American and hire American.”
Apparently, his daughter Ivanka didn’t get the memo.
Ivanka’s eponymous clothing line has taken in scores of shipments of Trump-branded shoes, bags and blouses from China since her father became President, according to an AFP report.
Are Ivanka’s titties “plasticized” in China too ?
The “Made in China” merchandise included more than two tons of polyester woven blouses, 1,600 cowhide leather wallets and 23 tons of footwear.
Analysis last July found not one of 25 different Trump-branded clothing items at New York City’s flagship Macy’s store were made in the US but mostly in China and Vietnam.
The goods were contained in 82 shipments that passed through U.S. Customs between Nov. 8, 2016 — the day Donald Trump won the presidency — and Feb. 26, 2017. The President has frequently accused China of using unfair trade practices to steal American jobs. He has vowed to punish foreign and domestic companies that manufacture goods abroad with hefty tariffs.
Last month, Ivanka sat in on a White House business council meeting where her father discussed “tough policies” to bring “our jobs back.”
Two days later, more than 5,000 Ivanka Trump polyester blouses arrived in Newark, N.J.
David Letterman Exposes Donald Trump
Ellen Paige Into the Forest
What a Super Slips!
Nicki Minaj has a glorious nip-slip moment … Showing some areola
- I like that pussy swipe he sneaks in at the end.
- Played his Trump card
- They’ll let you!!!
- Where’s my tic tacs?
- This made me nasally exhale
- You moving like a bitch?
- No, idiot.
- I understood that reference.
- I’m afraid most of the world does 🙁
Trashy … Playing with the Cat
Sophia Takal giving a handjob in “The Zone” (2011)
- Is The Zone a porn movie?
- More like softcore, there are a couple more like this with her.
- No, it’s a low budget indie “mumblecore” movie. I have sat through it all, and don’t particularly rate it. It’s… very difficult to care enough about any of the characters to be in any way invested in how the “story” progresses.