Hollywood’s Super Sex Scandal … Something new is brewing
- Ellen Page takes aim at Hollywood abusers, including ex-bosses Brett Ratner and Woody Allen (post-gazette.com)
- Gal Gadot will only be ‘Wonder Woman’ again if Brett Ratner is out
Did Gal Gadot just sexted Louis C.K. by accident?
- DC Comics Editor Suspended Following Sexual Assault Claims
- Former Grad Student Accuses Neil De Grasse Tyson Of Rape
Alicia Vikander in Ex Machina
Gal Gadot – First Try
DC Comics editor accused of sexual harassment (torontosun.com)
Former Model Accuses David Blaine of Rape (thedailybeast.com)
It’s not just a Mel Gibson issue… (youtu.be)
- George Takei Accused Of Groping Former Male Model In 1981
- George Takei “Shocked & Bewildered” At Sexual Assault Claims Made Against Him
- ‘The Flash,’ ‘Supergirl’ showrunner suspended after sexual harassment allegations
- BBC suspends Agatha Christie drama after rape allegations against actor Ed Westwick
- Rebel Wilson shares allegations of sexual harassment
Former Grad Student Accuses Neil De Grasse Tyson Of Rape (dailywire.com)
No wonder Google thinks this is a “Thumb”
George Takei Accused of Sexually Assaulting Former Model in 1981 (hollywoodreporter.com)
‘Mad Men’ Creator Matt Weiner Accused of Sexual Harassment (screencrush.com)
Rapper and singer Brooke Candy titties On Instagram 2017
Brooke Candy (born July 20, 1989) is an American rapper and singer. She independently released videos for her songs “Das Me”, “Everybody Does” and “I Wanna Fuck Right Now”. Candy signed with RCA in February 2014, releasing her debut EP Opulence on May 6, 2014 which features title track as lead and major label debut single. Later she joined Columbia’s UK roster. She has since left Sony. Candy’s second EP is set to be released in the fall of 2017.
Brooke Candy was born in Oxnard, California, grew up in the Los Angeles suburb of Agoura Hills and is of Italian and Jewish descent. Her parents divorced when she was eight. Her mother was a pediatric nurse while her father was CFO of Hustler magazine. Candy has talked about the stark difference between her two parents’ lives: “[The Hustler offices were] so gaudy and amazing. I’d eat ice cream and watch TV and just go from that to being with my mom, who had nothing. It was strange… It’s this whole idea of duality that I’m just obsessed with.” She also lived out of her car for a period, working as a stripper at the Seventh Veil adult club in Hollywood.