Hackers exploited an Instagram bug to get celebrity phone numbers and email addresses
And it’s probably how Selena Gomez got hacked
High-profile Instagram users targeted in hack
Instagram bug leaked data on ‘high-profile’ users, company warns
Emmy Rossum Hacked?
Chanel West Coast’s Instagram Hack & Leak
Gwendoline Taylor Hacked?
Gwendoline Taylor on Spartacus: War of the Damned
- It’s honestly worth the watch. It has a lot of “plot,” action and funny dialogue. It’s just sad that the original Spartacus, Andy Whitfield, died of cancer after the first season, so they cast a new main character.
- Yeah the first time I watched it I didn’t make it far “oh Rome without the depth” but I returned to it a few years later and it’s worth a go. I don’t think it’s that good compared to Rome (because Rome is just so good, not because Spartacus is bad) but it’s not just nudity, softcore porn, blood and gore. There is a story and it’s a decent show.
- Oh, so it has something to watch between faps. Got it.
“We recently discovered that one or more individuals obtained unlawful access to a number of high-profile Instagram users’ contact information — specifically email address and phone number — by exploiting a bug in an Instagram API,” the company said in as statement. “No account passwords were exposed. We fixed the bug swiftly and are running a thorough investigation.”
The photo sharing service says hackers gained access to phone numbers and emails for some users.
“At this point we believe this effort was targeted at high-profile users,” Instagram wrote in the email. “We encourage you to be extra vigilant about the security of your account and exercise caution if you encounter any suspicious activity such as unrecognized incoming calls, texts and emails.”
Which “high profile celeb users” have been HACKED?
Dakota Johnson Leaked?
Instagram, the 700 million-user-strong photo sharing service owned by Facebook, informed some users Wednesday that hackers gained access to phone numbers and emails of high-profile accounts. The attack came through Instagram’s API, or its software that allows other sites and apps to connect with it.
A bug related to an Instagram API allowed at least one unscrupulous individual to access the email address and phone number of an unspecified number of “high-profile” users of the app. No other personal information, like password or what have you, seems to have been exposed.
Amber Heard’s Fappening Plot In The Informers Leaked
Asia Argento Exposed?
Presumably the bug didn’t specifically apply to high-profile users, but they’re really the only ones worth targeting. Who wants the email and phone number of some random kid in Queens? So depending on how obvious the API abuse was and how quickly Instagram shut it down, we’re probably talking about a few dozen, not a few hundred.
Just in case, Instagram notified all verified users of the issue in an email, saying that the bug is fixed and the security team is investigating further.
Do you store fappening goodies on Instagram … Too late. You have been screwed.
Allie Leggett WTF Leak
Allie Leggett is a model, Miss Kentucky USA 2013
Han Ga-hee hacked in ‘Female Hostel’
- Why is it censored? is the original censored ?
- Yes, you can’t show genitals in South Korean media.
- I thought only Japanese do that lol. TIL!
- Porn is all blocked in Korea as well.
- Apparently, sex by Koreans is just as awkward and traumatic for the female as it is in Japan too.