Double Fappenings, Double Happiness?
Demi Lovato Was Hacked, Leaked, And Now More Leaks
Demi Lovato victimized again as nude photo of the star starts circulating online three years after ‘The Fappening’
She is the first celeb to hail from the the original Fappening (1.0) – quite possibly the greatest fappening of all times.
- A photo of Demi Lovato with her top unzipped and lying on a bed has been leaked online
- The image has been circulating for the past few days on a number of adult websites
- Three years ago Lovato had nude photos of her self and images of her and boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama lying in bed together leaked online
- Last week, stars Emma Watson and Amanda Seyfried had private photos which purported to be of them nude posted online
- Lovato, 24, put on a brave face while out in new York City on Tuesday after the news broke
- She has yet to comment on the leak
Demi Lovato hits out at reports of a ‘topless photo’ leaking online
“It’s not nude and it’s just cleavage.”
Demi Lovato is the latest star to have her private photos leaked online, with an image that is reportedly of the singer popping up on a number of pornographic websites over the past few days.
Lovato was also among the victims of that leak as well, making this the second time she has been forced to deal with this situation.
Three years prior the images released of Lovato showed her in bed with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, with the two covered up in most of the shots.
There was however one image that was allegedly of Lovato’s breasts and one of her backside among those that were leaked online.
There are two pics circulating, although the authenticity of both is unclear. In one snapshot, Lovato is seen laying in bed while wearing an Adidas sweatshirt. The top, however, is unzipped, revealing the singer’s cleavage. In the other picture, which has been floating around the Internet since before this latest scandal started last week, shows a faceless woman exposing the lower half of her body. Though it is said to be Lovato, there is no way to confirm that based on the framing of the picture.
Nevertheless, Lovato has been hacked before. In 2014, nude photos of Lovato were posted on then-boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama’s Twitter account after a hacker gained access. This was just before the “The Fappening,” the massive naked celebrity hacking scandal that involved more than a dozen well-known female celebrities. As reported at the time, nude photos belonging to these stars were stolen and then posted on platforms like Reddit and 4chan.
She has yet to comment on the matter, but that is likely to change soon as she is currently busy in New York promoting the release of her new film, ‘Smurfs: The Lost Village.’
Demi Lovato Upskirt Fappening Flashing Pussy And Panties
Nudie Goodies Of Demi Lovato
Demi Lovato Nipslips
Date of Birth 20 August 1992, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Birth Name Demetria Devonne Lovato
Mc D Love
Demi Lovato Valderrama
Height 5′ 3½” (1.61 m)
Born in 1992 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Demi Lovato started out as a child actor on Barney & Friends. In 2007, Demi Lovato got a part on a short Disney Channel show called As the Bell Rings, and then she landed the starring role of the movie Camp Rock. While filming Camp Rock, Demi Lovato began also recording three songs for the film’s soundtrack and has had several solo releases since. In 2009, Lovato got the lead in the series Sonny with a Chance, another Disney Channel show. She later became a judge on the television competition show The X Factor from 2012 to 2013.
Singer and actress Demi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992, in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Lovato’s mother, Dianna Lovato, was a former country music recording artist and Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. Lovato is the middle child of three sisters. Her older sister, Dallas, is also a singer and actress, and her younger sister, Madison, was born in 2002.
Growing up, Lovato won several talent contests and performed in famous venues, including the Eismann Center and the Dallas Cowboys’ Thanksgiving Day Half Time Show with LeAnn Rimes. She started her show business career in earnest at the age of 10 when she became a series regular on the children’s television show Barney & Friends. After her stint on Barney & Friends, Lovato also guest starred on television dramas Just Jordan (2007) and Prison Break (2006). Disney Star
In 2007, Demi Lovato began working with the Disney Channel. First she got a part on a short television show called As The Bell Rings. Her role on that ended, however, when Lovato was cast as Mitchie Torres in the starring role of the Disney Channel movie Camp Rock. While filming Camp Rock, Demi Lovato began also recording three songs with the pop group the Jonas Brothers for the film’s soundtrack.
In 2008, Lovato covered the Academy Award-nominated song, “That’s How You Know” from Enchanted on the DisneyMania 6 album. Later on in 2008, Demi began filming her second Disney Channel Original Movie, Princess Protection Program. The film was made in Puerto Rico and Lovato co-starred with her then-good friend Selena Gomez.
Demi Lovato was the star of her own Disney Channel television show called Sonny with a Chance. The series debuted in 2009, becoming one of the channel’s most popular programs and making Lovato one of its brightest stars. Sonny with a Chance ran until 2011. Music Career
On September 23, 2008, Lovato released her debut album, Don’t Forget. Several of the songs on the album were co-written by the Jonas Brothers. The album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 chart. In promotion of this album, Lovato went on tour with the Jonas Brothers on their 2008 Burning Up Tour as the opening act.
On July 21, 2009, Demi Lovato released her second studio album, Here We Go Again. She went on tour again with the Jonas Brothers the following year and was romantically linked to Joe Jonas around this time. While on tour, Lovato got into an altercation with a dancer. The fight made headlines, and she sought treatment after the incident. According to People magazine, the singer sought help for “emotional and physical issues.” Some of these issues were later revealed to be an eating disorder and self-harm through cutting.
Months after completing treatment, Lovato released the 2011 album Unbroken, which featured the hit “Skyscraper.” She put out her next record, Demi, two years later. Other Endeavors
Outside of music, film and television, Lovato was also the national Hasbro “Hit Clips” spokes-girl. She has also done several successful voice-overs for radio and television for companies like Denny’s, Radica and Hasbro.
In 2012, Lovato took on a new role. She joined The X Factor, a popular singing competition, in its second season as a judge. Lovato, Simon Cowell, music industry titan L.A. Reid and pop star Britney Spears worked together to review the contestants and helped determine who would win the $5 million recording contract. The show was canceled after its third season.
Lovato made a return to acting in 2013 with a recurring role on the hit musical series Glee. Around this time, she became more candid about her earlier personal struggles, acknowledging that she also battled a substance abuse problem. Lovato has also gone public with her diagnosis for bipolar disorder. According to Cosmopolitan for Latinas, she uses medication to help manage her condition. Recent Projects
In 2015, Lovato put out a new single entitled “Cool for the Summer.” She has also tackled a variety of TV projects recently. Lovato appeared as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race that year. She mixed her professional and personal sides to shoot a guest appearance on boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama’s show From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series.
- Different hair colors
- Huge smile
- Younger sister of Dallas Lovato and older half-sister of Madison De La Garza.
- Her mom, Dianna Hart, was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader during the the 1982-1983 season, and was a country recording artist.
- She is a skilled pianist and guitar player.
- Gets most of her clothes from Forever 21 and most of her shoes from Aldo.
- Her favorite band is Paramore and her favorite song by them is Born for This.
- Her father, whose family is from New Mexico, was of Mexican descent (including Spanish, Indigenous
- Mexican, and distant Portuguese and Jewish, ancestry). Her mother, whose family is from the American South, is of English, Scottish, and Scots-Irish (Northern Irish) descent.
- Had a purity ring, like Selena Gomez and The Jonas Brothers, but wore it as a necklace.
- Favorite move is Donnie Darko (2001).
- Favorite song by The Jonas Brothers is “Hollywood”.
- Her role model is Kelly Clarkson.
- Home schooled.
- All of her fellow cast members from Sonny with a Chance (2009) are featured in her music video “La La Land”.
- Graduated High School in May 2009; a year early.
- Older sister, Dallas Lovato, appeared on music video “La La Land” with her.
- Good friends with her Camp Rock (2008) costars Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle and Jasmine Richards.
- Has a tattoo on her right side which says “You Make Me Beautiful”. [June 2010].
- Is a vegetarian.
- Checked herself into a medical center on November 1, 2010 to get professional help for anorexia and bulimia.
- Used to have a YouTube show with her friend Selena Gomez called “The Demi and Selena Show”.
- Announced that she has a bipolar disorder [April 20, 2011].
- Tattooed on her left wrist is the word “Stay”, while on her right is the word “Strong”. She stated that she had them written there so that every time she feels like cutting herself, it will stop her from doing so and remind her to “Stay Strong”. .
- Voted #54 in the British version of FHM “100 Sexiest Women” List (2011).
- Her 2011 song, “Skyscraper”, debuted at No. 10 on Billboard and No. 2 on Digital Songs. The song is Lovato’s first top 10 debut on the Hot 100 Billboard chart and her second top 10 title overall. Her first Billboard chart entry was the song, “This Is Me”, with Joe Jonas, the song debuted at No. 11 and peaked at No. 9 in July 2008.
- In 2012, she won a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Pop Artist.
- In April 10, 2012, she almost ran over Paul McCartney while she was trying to park her car in Los Angeles.
- Is friends with Selena Gomez since they met on July 22, 1999 on a casting for Barney & Friends (1992). Later, they worked together on Princess Protection Program (2009) and Sonny with a Chance (2009). Also directed together The Demi and Selena Show (2008).
- (February 1, 2013) Broke her right leg after fall at her home and moves with crutches.
- Starting her tour with David Archuleta. [June 2009]
- Opening for The Jonas Brothers on their Burnin’ Up tour. [July 2008]
- Currently in Puerto Rico filming Princess Protection Program (2009) with her best friend, Selena Gomez.
- [September 2008]
Released her debut album ‘Don’t Forget’ (September 23rd). [September 2008]
- 45 city tour with The Jonas Brothers. [July 2010]
- Ranked #40 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” of 2014 list.
- Her great-grandmother died over the Memorial Day weekend 2015.
- Sonny with a Chance (2009) $12,000 per episode