Got a question or got a problem with copyright?
Please consider the followings before sending us any “Takedown Notice”: –
- ScandalShack.com is a public sharing site with respectable audience reach. At the same time, we are also an effective promotional platform for publicity. If you are in the entertainment business, publicity is the key and you absolutely needed it. Please consider this fact before issuing any legal notice.
- Our philosophy is very simple – We don’t promote those who do not wish to be promoted. Those insist on having their content removed will be barred from ScandalShack.com for good. Because we simply do not have the resources to deal with nuisance. We see one, we delete one. Period.
- It’s your loss, not ours – There is no shortage of celebrities, both stars and starlets who wish to be promoted to the maximum extend at all times.
- That said, if you still wish to make a legal claim, please ensure you know the actual source of the media (image/video) before approaching us with verifiable Post URL (NOT tag/page/category). And please indicate the affected content clearly if the contentious subject matter involves only part of a post.
Please contact us directly by sending an email to: –
- Please do not contact the hosting company, as they’re not a party to whatever published herein. The hosting company is just a small enterprise trying to earn a honest living. So, please spare them the pain to deal with trivial matters like conveying messages over a pussy claim, if you may.
Sexy Sam, ScandalShack.com