Original Sin despite its name is undoubtedly a film that can be recommended to those who like romantic approach in cinema. Story is about love and why people need it. Character by Jolie is woman who acts a part of bad girl, but true is that deep inside she wants to be loved and thus to get her soul cured. Banderas’ character is one who struggles with her worse identity to reveal her better woman part using the only force strong man may use when communicating with beautiful and sensitive woman – the force of his love and his passion. Movie gives couple of nice questions to be asked. For example – Why do we love those we love?
Now For More Fun With Angie!
- Her Lips
- Daughter Of Jon Voight (“Mission Impossible”/”The Champ”
- For Many Years They Had A Strained Relationship
- Former Husbands: Jonny Lee Miller (“Elementary” 1996-1999) & Billy Bob Thornton (“Swing Blade” 2000-2003)
- For Awhile Angelina Became America’s Most Hated Woman After Stealing America’s Sweethearts Husband Away. Began An Affair While Shooting “Mr. & Mrs. Smith) Together. “Brangelina” As They Are Called Have Been Together Ever Since.
- Ambassabor To The United Nations Working Tirelessly For Refugees And Children Of Other Nations.
- “Hackers” (1995)
- “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider” (2001)
- “Original Sin” (2001)
- “Mr. & Mrs. Smith” (2005)
- “Beowulf” (2007)
- “Wanted” (2008) (See This Movie!)
- “Salt” 2010) (This One Too!)